Peacock and goose eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by CanChaser, Mar 9, 2012.

1. CanChaser

CanChaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2011
    Hiawatha kansas
    I am looking for some goose eggs or peacock eggs. I don't really care about what breed they are because they are just going to b pets on the farm. Will pay for them of course but just don't need the higher priced show quality. I live in Kansas and would also b interested in adult birds too if they are near my area.

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  3. erijn5

erijn5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    We have Toulouse Goose eggs for sale! Pm me if interested !

4. Wayne&Kim1963

Wayne&Kim1963 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Covington, OK
    I have african goose eggs and have quite a few would make you good deal. Message me if interested.

5. elieugene6

elieugene6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny
    I have Chinese goose eggs for sale with the possibility that they might be crossed with Pomeranian. They don't like each other and stay in their separate groups but still possible let me know if you're interested.

6. kathye

kathye Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2010
    I am looking for someone from South Carolina who is interested in black shoulder peafowl. I have 2 a four mo. Old ( i think is a female) and a three mo. Old ( is beginning to color on back and neck so may be a male) ready for a new home. These are pictured above. Feet have never touched the ground and are very healthy. I would like to sell these so I can buy 2 females from a different bloodline or trade these for females. Please contact me if interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by