Peacock and Turkey Eggs Wanted

silkiechic

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 1, 2010
GA
Does anyone know were I can find peacock and turkey eggs, I am looking for some for my bator. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks

Last edited:
Where in Ga, are you? I am in south Ga. (Alapaha) and when my Bourbon Reds start laying, I will sell 6 eggs for $12 plus shipping if needed. I will only have 2 possibly 3 hens laying so 6 will be about all I can do at a time. Boggy Bottom Bantams is in Hahira Ga. and he has serveral rare varieties of peafowl( but I don't know if he will have eggs this year, I think some of his birds are still young. He also has 3 species of wild turkeys and Royal Palms.

If you are interested in any of my turkey eggs, please email me.

Thanks

Thank RAREROO,
We will have eggs from wild rio grande, osceola, and merriam turkeys as well as royal palms.
On the peafowl, we should have hi % spauldings, cameo or cameo white eye, opal, opal black shoulder, and midnight black shoulders.
PM me if interested in any of these and I can get you on the list for some.
Thanks
again RAREROO
Aubrey

Hi SilkieChic, I'd love to tell you about some of our different turkey flocks and our farm.

We've been blessed with several wonderful flocks, several we've raised from eggs....We full time farm, that's what we do for a living so we care deeply for our poultry, and other livestock as well as the land. We give our animals only the best of feed, sprouted grains and also fresh chemical free veggies and lots of love, care and time....

We have royal palms that have been laying heavily... And we are presently shipping these:

Here's a posting for you to see and you can also look at our ratings and postings in it.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=300283

Here's a picture of our bronze turkeys which will be next eggs to ship out.
8875_bronze_turkeys.jpg

We have several prepaid orders on these so it will be a few weeks before I can ship you these.

I encourage you to look at our ratings in the new BSA system as well as here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We would be honored to give you more information as you need. Thanks for your consideration and have blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom