Peacock Attack At A Zoo - Woman's Fault!

MinxFox

Crowing
9 Years
Sep 16, 2010
Pensacola, FL
0.jpg

Just found this video on youtube... At first it looks like the peacock really is attacking the boy, but that is not exactly what happened...

After reading the comments, one of the kids replied from the video saying that what you couldn't see was a lady to the right (out of frame) yank a train feather out for her son. I could not agree more with another comment saying how would the lady like it if someone came up and pulled out some of her hair.

I really HATE it when kids, and especially adults, try to pull out feathers off of zoo peacocks. I feel soo sorry for the bird, and the kids could have gotten hurt because of the lady. I completely understand why some zoo peacocks seem to stay up in the trees all the time. They probably are avoiding people who want to pull their feathers!

Having the "meaning" of the animal.
The animal only wanted to go out from there .... people do not understand it!

I now understand our zoo policy of making you pay for feathers even if found on the ground instead of in the gift shop.

IMO the boy did get attack by the peacock, he waited till the boy turned his back and kept his eyes on the boy while attacking , he also turned back towards the boy when he landed had he been fleeing from his tail being pulled he not have been looking at the boy and just flown straight up in the air and then off to where ever they felt safe, i come to this conclusion after watching many sparring matches here and how they start and how they flee when threatened
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom