Peacock Killings in Jacksonville Florida

MinxFox

Crowing
9 Years
Sep 16, 2010
Pensacola, FL
This is just too sad. This is why it is best to try and have peafowl out in the country, and that is one of my ultimate goals in life. This is a feral population of peafowl and as with most feral populations you have the residents who love them and those that hate them and this one woman went far enough to have them killed.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ses-uproar-jacksonville#.VVD_sRt0ck4.facebook

I wish I was closer and could save these birds or something...

On a side note if anyone wants free peafowl and is willing to catch them and you live near Jacksonville FL I would head down there and catch some to help save them. I know the people that like them in the community would rather see them go to loving homes then be shot.

How could u kill suck a beautiful bird!!! We would go to jail if we shot 1 goose off our roof bit shooting a bunch of birds that r far more beautiful and entertaining is fine!? People r crazy.

Yep.
sad.png
I know there are plenty of people who don't have peafowl that would be more than happy to rescue these birds, so I really hope such people can rescue them. I just wish I knew someone in that area that could help. Unfortunately all too often this is what happens with feral populations of peafowl in neighborhoods.

Back
Top Bottom