Peafowl Forum

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by Exotics R Us, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Exotics R Us

Exotics R Us Out Of The Brooder

Jul 18, 2011
    Carolinas
    I have read where some people don't care to much for the new BYC forum, I found a small peafowl forum I haven't joined yet just been watching it and have noticed that some of the people on there are also on the BYC forum. This will make some of the Mods mad but here is the link http://americanpeafowl.freeforums.org it is NOWHERE near as big as this forum and may not ever be.

I'd say at least check it out if nothing else.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  2. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    I don't think anyone will get mad or at least i don't think they should.
    I will check it out,
    I tend to stay in one place when it comes to the net, BYC is the only website i participate in it's all my Brain can handle at any given time.

Thanks for the link!

3. Choctaw Valley Farm

Choctaw Valley Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Now you know your post will get deleted just as soon as one of the Moderators sees it?. But HEY thanks for the nice words, I started it just for some of our friends, but what hey let everyone enjoy it [​IMG]

Thanks again.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  4. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    looks like a nice site Steve

5. Choctaw Valley Farm

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Thanks deerman, it's just a small laid back forum just gives folks another one to look at. You know I belong to more then just one.

The only bad thing is that it's a free forum so when joining there are some sales ads that pop up just hit pass and keep going.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  6. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    Yep Steve's website is great with nice people and it has very good topic organization.[​IMG]

7. Choctaw Valley Farm

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma
    MinxFox, Your just saying that because you're one of the Moderators on it [​IMG] , I think sense Ricky from Exotics R Us started this post it scared everyone off. [​IMG]

Steve

8. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    No I really do think you did a good job making all those topics. It really does help organize stuff.

9. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    I went over to check it out when this topic first came up, then I bookmarked it so I can go back and look closer. It really does look great!

Steve, I really do need to apologize to you... I talked to you about getting a pair of Bronze then I didn't get them. I really was hoping to get a building up for my peas and it didn't happen. I didn't want to have them arrive here then put them in with my chickens (which is where I had to put the three that I have).

10. Choctaw Valley Farm

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I still have that Bronze pair they're a little more now but we have them. You need to come join so you will have two places to visit.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by