Peafowl Forum

Exotics R Us

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 18, 2011
Carolinas
I have read where some people don't care to much for the new BYC forum, I found a small peafowl forum I haven't joined yet just been watching it and have noticed that some of the people on there are also on the BYC forum. This will make some of the Mods mad but here is the link http://americanpeafowl.freeforums.org it is NOWHERE near as big as this forum and may not ever be.

I'd say at least check it out if nothing else.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone will get mad or at least i don't think they should.
I will check it out,
I tend to stay in one place when it comes to the net, BYC is the only website i participate in it's all my Brain can handle at any given time.

Thanks for the link!

Now you know your post will get deleted just as soon as one of the Moderators sees it?. But HEY thanks for the nice words, I started it just for some of our friends, but what hey let everyone enjoy it
ya.gif

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks deerman, it's just a small laid back forum just gives folks another one to look at. You know I belong to more then just one.

The only bad thing is that it's a free forum so when joining there are some sales ads that pop up just hit pass and keep going.

Last edited:
I went over to check it out when this topic first came up, then I bookmarked it so I can go back and look closer. It really does look great!

Steve, I really do need to apologize to you... I talked to you about getting a pair of Bronze then I didn't get them. I really was hoping to get a building up for my peas and it didn't happen. I didn't want to have them arrive here then put them in with my chickens (which is where I had to put the three that I have).

Back
Top Bottom