Peafowl-India Blue split to Peach

frenchblackcopper

Crowing
12 Years
Jul 14, 2009
East central Illinois
We have 5 peacocks and 2 peahens that are India Blue-Split to Peach we want to sell.The peacocks are 3 black shoulder,2 barred wing,and 1 showing pied. The 2 hens looks like regular IB in color.These birds was hatched last summer from fertile eggs bought from Jay and Jen Louden,6littlechickens here on BYC. You can visit their website www.loudenfarms.net and see their breeding program covering these peas. I was told by Jay that the Peach male they used in producing my birds came from past BYC member Deerman.Rest assured he was a Peach male,and not a dark Cameo.The ancestory of these birds can be tracked back for proof.
You will need solid peach birds bred to these birds to increase chances of getting peach. Both hens laid eggs this summer so next spring they will be ready for your individual breeding program. We all know what pure peach birds sells for.This option allows you to own half as many pure Peach birds while allowing you to get both Peach and IB split to peach peachicks.By breeding splits back to Peach you MAY or MAY NOT get peach offspring.You should get some tho with all offspring having substantial more peach blood than the parents here. Price is per bird.We will ship if needed but all these costs are above the listed selling price of each bird.All has straight toes with no defects and was wormed with Safeguard last week and due again around Aug 30th.They have been together since they hatched,and never free ranged.Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom