PEAFOWL MUTTS

I was the person singled out here by referring to grown birds NOT turning out as they were advertised to me to be,as mutts,maybe I should have called them a breeders mistake-mishap?

No Randy you was't single out really....i have hear a lot of newbe to peafowl cross of colors being mutts. that the reason i started this thread

Mutts to me came from hearing of dogs ...that were a cross of two breed or more.

Mutts are not dirty words ,because in case of dog some are better than pure breed.

Mutts of the peafowl IMO are spaldings because they are a cross of IB and greens.

Lot of the spalding have been breed , to add new colors and patterns mutation found in the IB.

not saying its a bad thing....just look at a 15/16 white or a bronze and tell me how thats bad....almost like making a mutation in the greens.

So Mutts to me doesn't mean a bad thing, but guess every one has their idea what a mutt is...breed cross or just color cross.

Which bring me to what Our President said when ask what type of dog you getting the girls ..President said "A Mutt like Me"

Last edited:
...So Mutts to me doesn't mean a bad thing, but guess every one has their idea what a mutt is...breed cross or just color cross.

Which bring me to what Our President said when ask what type of dog you getting the girls ..President said "A Mutt like Me"

LOL !
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom