Peafowl Poop - Normal and Abnormal - Lots of poop pictures

Pics
Quote: I guess I could blame it on lack of caffeine, dyslexia, old age or all three!
lau.gif
I think a teacher might really enjoy explaining this, it's a perfect example of how math is used in everyday life.

-Kathy

With 10% Safeguard liquid or paste:

1 pound gets 0.23 ml
2 pounds gets 0.46 ml
3 pounds gets 0.69 ml
4 pounds gets 0.92 ml
5 pounds gets 1.15 ml
6 pounds gets 1.38 ml
7 pounds gets 1.61 ml
8 pounds gets 1.84 ml
9 pounds gets 2.07 ml
10 pounds gets 2.3 ml
11 pounds gets 2.53 ml
12 pounds gets 2.76 ml

and so on...

Of course it's okay to round up or down a little, that's what most people do. :D  

-Kathy

Ok that's what I needed thank you! I am homeschooled BTW my teacher probably would love to explain that to me so if I remember the next time I see her I will show her the doses that im working with. Okay so I will start worming today then & then after the five days what would you say a good worming schedule is? We have a very wormy area too our dogs,cats & horse get worms a ton we worm our horse every 3-6 months.

Well I don't see how that could have gone worse.I tried feeding them the wormer & soon as they tasted it they wouldn't touch it.So I tried squirting it in there mouth like I have to do with our horse they just spit it out all over me & themselves.That was extremely frustrating none of them were coperating so I guess I am going to starve them out until I try worming them again tomorrow.Here is the wormer & the instructions for goat worming is very odd.

Goats get less per pound, so ignore the directions. A ten pound goat would 0.23ml, but a 10 pound chicken, dogs and cats gets ten times that.

-Kathy

Okay worming has been going great now I have been having family members hold the birds while I do the oral dosing & no problems so far! @casportpony thank you so very much!!!! I really can't thank you enough!!! Are you a veterinarian? If not you need to be!! I have seen your other threads you really know your stuff! @zazouse thank you too!!! You have been a great help as well!! Thanks to everyone! & @birdman55 for showing me to this thread!!! I really appreciate it my birds mean everything to me!

Back
Top Bottom