Peafowl Poop - Normal and Abnormal - Lots of poop pictures

Pics
Hello!! I talked to the vet and asked me what bacteria i want to check ot for specifically? Told me to put him on another 7 day round of sulfa treatment, but poop is looking the same.
Another hint is that i brought him from the north, a warmer and dryer city, here it rains a lot all the time, he sneezes often, the vet said it is probably adapting to new weather , what do you think?

Hello!! I talked to the vet and asked me what bacteria i want to check ot for specifically? Told me to put him on another 7 day round of sulfa treatment, but poop is looking the same.
Another hint is that i brought him from the north, a warmer and dryer city, here it rains a lot all the time, he sneezes often, the vet said it is probably adapting to new weather , what do you think?
Tell him you want to have a gram stain done.

-Kathy

I need some help for someonewhat might cause a peachicks poop to look like this?
She started them on corrid yesterday they are around 4 to 5 weeks of age ,

Make sure she gives them the severe outbreak dose.

-Kathy
THanks Kat her little wee one has pooped normal every sense, i just wasn't sure, i do not see alot of poop if it is runny cause i use shavings in my brooder and really all i notice is the normal looking poop, thank you for the sheet i made a facebook group for peafowl, i tell folks about BYC all the time but no one seems to come, that is cool we are small but steady here on BYC so it is easier to handle all kinds of questions at once when the need arises things do not get buried by 100's of post in a day.

Just search for 'The Classy Peafowl' and ask to join, you might get in if I can pull the right strings.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom