Peafowl Poop - Normal and Abnormal - Lots of poop pictures

Pics
Pretty normal:
0.jpg

Abnormal:
0.jpg

Note the size (diameter) of the poop. To me it looks like the intestines are inflamed and not allowing the poop to flow through properly. It also appears to have too much mucus, and maybe a little blood.

-Kathy

Hello peaparty people. Im wondering if theres a good place to learn the anatomy of a peafowl without hurting one...does anyone know of a thread or place that a kid could understand the functions&parts please?

Getting slightly discouraged at chance came across some. I desire the green american strand though. Sorry im awful with memorizing correct terms. Anyhow why are green so difficult to locate on the east coasr? Im willing to drive upto 2states away to ensure their transport. I have a whole acre to devote to them. Ugh ok deep breathe,gonna try to sleep and regroup in the am. Im gonna need to absorb alot of info to do this justice.
So peafowl do not lay eggs daily? The info is great but somes conflicting.
Appoligies i grew up with friends that had them but never owened one myself&if i invest i go the course. Gonna meditate sleep and narrow my questions down to less then a dozen and go from there. Sorry if my excitement had mme start asking questions too soon.

Ty@peafowl I have been doing some reading. Gonna take my time with green peachicks (i don't take really cool critters for granted)
1f607.png
1f49d.png

Back
Top Bottom