Peanut Butter can't stand or hold up her head, what could be wrong?

sabrinagwynn

Hatching
7 Years
Jan 9, 2013
My 2 year old salmon faverolle was found this morning hiding behind the feeder unable to move. We first thought she had a broken neck, but it just doesn't seem to be what's wrong. She tries to stand but can't seem to do so. If you hold her beak between 2 fingers, she gets mad an can pull away most of the time, but otherwise her head just hangs down as if she had no bones in it. She pushes her legs behind herself when she tries to stand and just rolls to her side. I have been able to get her to drink a vitamin enriched water with a dropper but I can't get her to eat. Would love to be able to save her. I love my bearded lady. Any advice?

I could really use some advice on this, Peanut Butter is now having a filmy clear mucus coming from her beak, and has really gross smelling poop that is yellow and green diarreha.

I'm not sure what is going on with my girl. Been giving her water, and now this morning she still couldn't get up but she seems to have more mobility with her head than she did yesterday. Peanut Butter is trying to stand but just pushes herself forward. The other thing I don't know what to do is to get her to eat. Do these symptoms sound like she has a vitamin deficiency? She is very alert and has no sores or grey eyes so Marek's doesn't sound right.

Back
Top Bottom