Peanut Passed Away

So sorry for you loss. I can feel your pain. I lost My favorite RIR hen to a fox during the middle of the day. She was a special needs bird but she absolutely loved being with us. She was 3 years old when the fox got my Gladys. I have never had a bird like her and probably never will. She was such a love. My oldest RIR hen 8 years old recently passed naturally, Lady. We had a special relationship too but she was more of a free spirit. Good luck...

So sorry for you loss. I can feel your pain. I lost My favorite RIR hen to a fox during the middle of the day. She was a special needs bird but she absolutely loved being with us. She was 3 years old when the fox got my Gladys. I have never had a bird like her and probably never will. She was such a love. My oldest RIR hen 8 years old recently passed naturally, Lady. We had a special relationship too but she was more of a free spirit. Good luck...
Thank you for caring!

Back
Top Bottom