Peas for Sale on Craigslist

I have been farming since I was 6 yrs old had dairy and 6,000 chickens for eggs and meat I have the old incubators and brooders and used to hav peacocks but had to quit the dairy and have 180 acres with no animals except a few chickens 4 turkey 2 ducks and 11 sebastopol geese they all have so much room to roam they only see each other at goodie time this week they are munching corn and watrmelon lol
Sounds like a plan
thumbsup.gif

barn700 I am still getting a few eggs but most of my hens are done for the year and I am a little less than 2 hours from Indiana, I also have chicks for sale, I can't ride to long in vehicle unless I take my pain medication, but try to stay away from medication, I usually go to Clarksburg to visit my sister a couple times a year and it is a two hour drive and she lives about 10 miles on the other side of Indiana, PA I am from Snow Shoe, PA.

I am a half hour away from indiana pa I live close to ebensburg pa otside of altoona I sometimes go to martinsburg livestock auction but learned not to buy there hmmmmm another story how much are yyour eggs

The eggs I have know I would like $5.00 apiece for, I have never been to the Martinsburg livestock auction I usually go to the one in Bellville on Wednesday's if I go to any.

I might be able to get them on monday if that would be ok with you as well as any others you get from now to monday also do you know anyone who has any guinea eggs or guineas for sale around your area ty linda

Back
Top Bottom