Peas for Sale on Craigslist

My eggs arrived great I had quite a few I belieed were going to hatch all but two I think which was awsome for shipped eggs was so pleased with them ty all for your efforts

did you get more eggs? - n did you get a new incubator, I did. the old one never held temp again after it malfunctioned.. well it did but like 120-130 degrees - no good.

I just changed my themostat to digital in my brower the wafers in them cause that temp fluctuation it was 20.00 and it works awsom took 15 minutes to install and no more promlems got 32 peeps from 40 eggs

that's great!!!! so happy for you :) I'll still try and give you a call when they start laying again, just not sure when that will be, some people said fall, some said spring - who knows, they do what they want... silly birds :)

I really wanted to put some eggs in my bator I was supposed to get a bunch of guinea eggs from a lady on quary rd on craigslist for 25 cents an egg but she said she didnt have any more but then wanted to sell them to me for 15.00 a dozen because someone else posted an ad with 20.00 a dozen
I can afford a few dollars a dozen but those prices are nuts had seen them for 2 or 4 dollars but they wont ship buggars lol

If any of you have an incubator with a wafer in it I highly advise making it digital. My redwood incubator fluctuated with room temperature. I recomend getting two.

I really wanted to put some eggs in my bator I was supposed to get a bunch of guinea eggs from a lady on quary rd on craigslist for 25 cents an egg but she said she didnt have any more but then wanted to sell them to me for 15.00 a dozen because someone else posted an ad with 20.00 a dozen
I can afford a few dollars a dozen but those prices are nuts had seen them for 2 or 4 dollars but they wont ship buggars lol
Too bad you aren't closer, I'd give you my Guinea eggs.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom