Peas post your peas for deerman

Quote:
yes, yes we are!
lau.gif
lau.gif
hide.gif

First year with peas, who are too young and not colored like these already shown, but I like to do it for dear Mr. Deerman and this is what I have
hu.gif

25935_peas_020.jpg

Thank you Deerman! My prayers are for you to get better
fl.gif
I have young hens too, but cameo are brother and sister so I can't breed them
hmm.png

cameo hen
25935_peas_037.jpg

blackshoulder hen
25935_peas_007.jpg

such beautiful pictures everyone, but only three pages? we can do better than that!
tongue2.gif

had another photo shoot with my 'main man' from post #1, just can't get enough of this guy! I feel kinda bad for him, I take so many pics he must feel like I'm some kind of freak paparazzi!
lau.gif
I can almost picture him saying, 'OK ALREADY WOMAN, LEAVE ME ALONE!'

31148_dsc_0545.jpg

31148_dsc_0573.jpg

31148_dsc_0560.jpg

just to prove I can (and do) take pics of my other pea's, here's one of a young opal hen.
31148_dsc_0526.jpg

and a silver pied hen
31148_dsc_0528.jpg

6littlechickies your birds are pretty
love.gif
and I can understand why you like to take pics of them - hopefully and you will understand why I am looking to buy some eggs in the spring from such pretty birds....
lol.png

I posted mine in a separate post, but in case Deerman did not see them, here are my boys, Romeo (pied) and D'artagnan (Bronze) -- sorry it was very cold & overcast so did not get how gorgeous their colors are when they are in sunlight. Finally got back up into the 50s today & all six of the peas were VERY happy, they had greens & pasta treats!

9393_img_0682_1.jpg

Quote:
VERY nice! handsome boys they are! pied and bronze are my favorites, the pied boy we have now I've had since a chick so it has been lots of fun watching him come into his color.

Back
Top Bottom