peeping duck

kendradillon

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 4, 2013
puddles is now 5 weeks old. he dos not like other ducks!! i have a huge pen ij the back yard for him with a house pool and toys galore!! but wen us peoples arent around he paces and screams!! any sugestions? someone said a radio? maybe put a chicken out their? i have 2 grown ducksd on the property so i cannot have any other ducks. my fenced yard is only enough for the one, and maybe a chicken.. thought??

so it's alone? they are flock animals so without a companion it'll call out, heck my youngest 4 get out of sight of one another and start calling(there 6wks)

Last edited:
puddles is now 5 weeks old. he dos not like other ducks!! i have a huge pen ij the back yard for him with a house pool and toys galore!! but wen us peoples arent around he paces and screams!! any sugestions? someone said a radio? maybe put a chicken out their? i have 2 grown ducksd on the property so i cannot have any other ducks. my fenced yard is only enough for the one, and maybe a chicken.. thought??
He is imprinted on you you are his flock, you've heard of the phrase safety in numbers well puddles probably feels vunerable when left alone, have you tried a stuffed animals? you could try a chicken but if they weren't raised together I don't think they'll bond. I think a only duck is a lonely duck.

Last edited:
Ill try the toy. If we leave him alone in the house he's totally fine. But outside is diff story. He mingles w our chickens wen we go out their

Back
Top Bottom