Peeping in the incubator

Oh and i meant to add that yes, if your bator has been running a bit warm you could have an early hatch; I had a set of duck eggs that hatched 3 days early because of that.

Thank you for the advice on sponges this is a picture of the incubator.I do not know what type it is there is no name on it and I have tried to search the web but can not find any like it

Thank you for the advice on sponges this is a picture of the incubator.I do not know what type it is there is no name on it and I have tried to search the web but can not find any like it
It looks like there is a plate there on the center front above the window, is there one there or is that just a mark where one was? If it's there, what does it say? that might give a clue/ Also there is a thread here about redwood incubators, you might show it there, someone might have an idea

Pleased to say I finally have 75 chicks out of 82 eggs set.I am really pleased as I found the tempreature up to 41 after the first 4 hours of going in and couldn't keep the humidity correct how lucky am I !

Back
Top Bottom