peeping

Green Hill Farm

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
I have peeping not pipping yet
smile.png
. I couldn't remember if tomorrow or Fri was 21 so was a little surprised to hear it.

I only know that 3 are good some are too dark to see through. Mutts of course
smile.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/bethhook/poultry/IM002915.jpg

I have two boxes of 8 eggs being shipped from eggbid, show girls and exchequer leghorns, so when the peeping ones hatch, clean up and put in more eggs, I've not hatched in a couple years this is very egg citing.

Beth

Last edited:
I love pic as well
smile.png
. These could be some interesting looking chicks I think one will be half polish and half spitenhauzen and one that the hen is half ee and half polish roo bantam chochin
smile.png

I live a stones throw from you in Shrewsbury
smile.png
. We have a CSA farm.

Beth

2 pipping
smile.png
. I only know that 3 are good I hope that third one pips. Also one dark green one seemed like it might have something in it
smile.png
. I will post pics when they hatch.

Beth

Well hello neighbor!!!! Silly question, what is CSA?

I'm a relative newbie with chickens, I started w/ guineas last year and have six crazy birds. I just hatched 3 silkies and am patiently waiting for six more, have some frizzles waiting to hatch and have an order from Ideal coming.

So I'm going from guineas to craziness in one year. No panicking though I'm sharing w/ friends.

Where in Shrewsbury?

PM me if you prefer.

Julie

One hatched, it was pipped well and about 20 min later out. I am not sure which hens egg it is its blue I have to see it up close, well and I guess if it has feathered feet its part cochin.

Its loud.

This pic isn't great taken through window:

IM002917.jpg
[/img]
I live off rt 20 near Heberts Candy Mansion.

Beth

ps is a subscription form of farming we sell a sub to the farm to about 35 families each comes once a week and gets veggies.

Well congrats on your new baby. I'm jealous. Keep your fingers crossed for me on my six eggs waiting to hatch. Today is day 21 and nothing....
However, I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

I never heard of that type of farm but honestly I don't know how I would have. I know where Heberts is. Glad you joined the forum. Its addicting so be forewarned.

There's a group on here that is puttin together a swap meet on June 29th in NH if your interested. Just check that index and you'll see the stream of conversation.

Julie

Back
Top Bottom