Peeps, Pips & Zips!! Hurray

woot.gif

thumbsup.gif

Ameraucana egg is starting to zip, but the 2 rascals that have already hatched are walking/rolling all over it
and the maran chick has taken a couple of pecks at the egg where it is zipping...
Here we are so careful and they are just like roller derby.
Hope everyone is ok in there.

Oohhhh, isn't that a cutie! I am hatching with ya! I came home last night from work (11:30PM) and had one pip, it has now zipped and appears to have stopped. In the mean time I have 2 out. Finally, I got 1 serama, and 1 splash. I don't know what the splash is, the egg said only, "splash!" I have 2 more seramas I hope will start in soon! Today is day 21. I still have 8 eggs to go (black crested polish and 1 duck egg from the neighbor). Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Quote:
Awesome!
I have 4 out
1 Penedesenca
2 BCM
1 Ameraucana

and another Ameraucana is zipping now
have 5 more pips working but can't tell you if they are Penies or marans, just dark eggs

21 eggs in there in all

Good luck on your hatch too!

Yay! Congratulations on the chickies! I put your Pene's in the hatcher last night, after trying unsuccessfully to candle them. They sure are dark eggs. Glad to hear yours are hatching.

We just had 14 BSL's hatch a few days ago, and yesterday 19 ducklings. Karen will be taking the BSL's home tomorrow, so there'll be plenty of room for your Pene's when they hatch. Keeping my fingers crossed....

Quote:
Wow, you are a hatching PRO!

I have one penie out of the egg and one zipped and resting I guess.

I hear they are hard to hatch (numbers often low)
Thanks so much for taking them on for me!

Back
Top Bottom