Peepshow!!! Baby chicks web cam!

herocomplex

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
I just got 2 Ameraucana chicks and this is my first time with chickens. I'm very excited and a tad scared, but they seem to be doing fine.

I've set up a 24/7 webcam on them for everyone to enjoy! Please don't hesitate to post suggestions, criticisms, advice, whatever on what you see. I'm just trying to keep these girls happy and healthy! If you have camera angle suggestions please let me know.

If the feed ever has a problem, please let me know...my goal is to keep it up 24/7.

http://sagehobbs.is-a-geek.com:8081/

The feed is currently wireless, so you can expect some interference from my wireless router, but I'm working on getting things cleaned up. There are only 100 connections allowed at a time, so don't fight over them.
smile.png

I'd like to give a shout out to Urban Chickens. They just started up their web site and you all should visit and share info. We all help out each other, right?

Last edited:
How fantastic! I found myself clucking to them and saying awwwww come here baby.
lol.png
DH walked by and asked what I was doing and I said talking to the babies. He advised me they cannot hear me. Well DUH but still.
big_smile.png
They look great!

Hahah, you guys are funny. I'm actually planning on keeping this cam up until they're ready to move outside. I'm planning on buying a larger plastic container for them. If you have ideas on how to keep them entertained please let me know. If I'm doing something wrong, don't hesitate to straighten me out...seriously.

Quote:
omg really??!?!?!i just turned it off and now i turn it on and theyre sleepin.... :mad:

i wish i had a webcam....that would be cool but my parents would NEVER let me get one...

Back
Top Bottom