pekin <3 **pictures**

my heart melted at those pics.
My Pekin and Runner are about 11 wks old. I dumped them in our big pool a few days ago. for the first time they didn't get as far away from me as possible. The Pekin swam right up to me, throwing her duckie tantrum the whole time. She even let me lift her out of the water when I was ready for them to be done

Quote:
okay let me know when you come on and i will turn the chat on either on my phone or on the computer!! hahaha noooooo.. hahaha that's funny.. no i noticed it the day i took the pictures and decided to give it a day and see what happens cuz i felt for bumble foot that day too and there was nothing.. sooo what kind of vitamins should i look for then? okay. they are just growing in wing feathers now.

rollyard i have one who is loud and i have decided that she is a girl (that is petunia lol i love her name.. she's really skittish and hard to catch) and then aflac isn't loud and kinda makes that wang wang sound.. that's why i decided he was a boy.. he's so quiet compared to her.. and kinda sweeter idk if that has anything to do with it but in my experience boys are sweeter lol like my big boy (duckie) he's sooo sweet.. and i'm not keen on percy either.. that was the name my dad threw out there and yeah i don't like it lol. i was looking for an excuse to change his name. i will not have a boy named percy lol. i like alfac
smile.png

and mommy... thank you. you should see some others with my other drake.. my duckie is so sweet and takes adorable pictures. aweee how cute.. i put aflac in the pool yesterday and he soaked me lol

Back
Top Bottom