Pekin bantam eggs

Summerashlee

Songster
May 22, 2019
Uk
Hi I set my chicken eggs 16 days ago 10 of the 12 are developing well I've been told they could hatch on day 19 does this mean I should go into lock down now ?? Any advice would be very much appreciated
Thank you

Thank you for your reply im just trying to get everything right this is my second attempt at incubating eggs the first one didn't go well

Day 19 today only 6 of the 10 eggs were showing movement yesterday. all eggs lost 12% in weight why have some not made it ?? Ive followed every bot of advice I've raised my humidity to 65% and started playing chick sounds hopefully I will get some chicks this time

So far 3 of the eggs internally pipped and then give up 2 have no.movement and no sign of internal pipping bit 1 has pipped internally I created a safety hole I can now see the egg rocking and heard a few little peeps hopefully it makes it out I'm so sad this hatch hasn't worked out I think it's time to give up on hatching

So far 3 of the eggs internally pipped and then give up 2 have no.movement and no sign of internal pipping bit 1 has pipped internally I created a safety hole I can now see the egg rocking and heard a few little peeps hopefully it makes it out I'm so sad this hatch hasn't worked out I think it's time to give up on hatching

Back
Top Bottom