Pekin Duck Club!

Mine are coming up to a year old now there so funny my boy white one up close doesn't leave u alone
2764.png
2764.png

Aw! Beautiful!

ok I'm new to this but I have a nest that my daisy duck is sitting on there's 19 eggs should have i removed them and put them into incubator???
Do I candle the eggs to see if there is any embryos????? I need help please

ok I'm new to this but I have a nest that my daisy duck is sitting on there's 19 eggs should have i removed them and put them into incubator???
Do I candle the eggs to see if there is any embryos????? I need help please
Daisy is a Runner too right? first time broody. How long has she been sitting on them? you can candle after 5-7 days.Mark the eggs that don't look like they are growing then candle again on day 12-14 and toss any that are clear or haven't any veining.@taz20101

Last edited:
Yes she has been there for many years with "Mama" and white goose that died in my arms weeks ago and she has been swimming with the other ducks but they can all fly away and she can't. She used to come up when Mama would protect her but now she is afraid to come out of the water but she will come to me when i call her. It has been her home for so long I am not sure I should try to move her but she needs another domestic that can't fly away. Maybe if they bond they could both be moved? I don't know. I have lots of video if you want to see it!

Back
Top Bottom