Pekin Duck Club!

image.jpeg
I also have 3 Pekins among several Runners and a few odds n ends. Nice to see other pictures

:ya:ya HI! I'm Here from Texas! Frozen...but here. We STILL have snow on the ground after 3 days! The ducks are NOT happy! Their pool is frozen over and it's too thick for me to get it out. Oh well!
Finally starting to get our temperature up here in Michigan!! I came and let them out of their pen.... they both ran to the pool (obviously frozen) and keep looking at me...thankfully it wasn't full, so I dumped it and filled it up! You want to talk about 2very happy ducks!!!

I haven't found a club yet so I figured I would start my own! Pekin duck owners unite! Please feel free to share stories, pictures, breed information and most of all, have fun chatting with others about
:ya:ya HI! I'm Here from Texas! Frozen...but here. We STILL have snow on the ground after 3 days! The ducks are NOT happy! Their pool is frozen over and it's too thick for me to get it out. Oh well!
Hi we from UK and we have had snow for two days, this my three pekins Blossom, Pip and violet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180119-134535.png
    Screenshot_20180119-134535.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom