Pekin Duck Club!

Just wanted to show of my kids. 7 weeks old today! I swear they are part goose. It seems like yesterday we were pulling them out of their eggs (both were assisted hatching). We werent sure if they were going to make it. But now they are happy, very healthy ducks!
(She was watching a plane go by. I think they think that its a really big bird. Teehee!)

I'm so glad they turned out so healthy! They're big ducks now.

Daffs first snow I taped gloves to his feet. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. Maybe I am lol
Daff is so cute. Heehee. Not crazy to shoe his webs. I always joke about how birds are fully clothed yet they have bare feet. So it makes sense to cover them.

Just wanted to show of my kids. 7 weeks old today! I swear they are part goose. It seems like yesterday we were pulling them out of their eggs (both were assisted hatching). We werent sure if they were going to make it. But now they are happy, very healthy ducks! (She was watching a plane go by. I think they think that its a really big bird. Teehee!)
yay to your happy and healthy ducks. They're darling.

This is my little duckens yesterday, about 5 weeks old, I think. They survived the 4 days home alone, although my house smelled terrible! We got home and plopped them right in the bath for a good long soak while we changed out their bedding. The chickens were completely unfazed (you can see some of them in the cage behind the duckies). I couldn't believe how much bigger they got over the 4 days, and I'm starting to be able to tell them apart. Howard is slightly taller with a longer beak, and Lucille has a prettier face. I have no idea which gender either of them are but we are hoping for one of each!

Back
Top Bottom