Pekin Duck Club!

I bid on 2 doz duck eggs at a local auction. I was hoping they would be fertile. When I went to pay for them I asked if maybe the seller said what breed they were. They are Pekin and they were brought in by one of the ladies who runs the auction. She told me all about her ducks and how sweet they are and how she is over-loaded with eggs so she brought some in to sell. My lucky day! I set them yesterday. Now I'm learning all about owning and raising ducks. I've had chickens for a few years now. Come on baby ducks!

I'm officially a first time duck mom today! I'm in love with them already! They are so cute!!!

I have 4 pekins already that will be one year old this spring and I couldn't resist their cuteness when I walked past them in the feed store and walked out with two more and three turkeys my family is starting to call me the bird lady (not the cat lady) lol!!!
My flock has tripled since last spring but I just love all of the different personalities. Especially the ducks.

These are the new children.

I have 4 pekins already that will be one year old this spring and I couldn't resist their cuteness when I walked past them in the feed store and walked out with two more and three turkeys my family is starting to call me the bird lady (not the cat lady) lol!!!
My flock has tripled since last spring but I just love all of the different personalities. Especially the ducks.

These are the new children.
I love your Pekins. So cute no matter the size or age.

Back
Top Bottom