Pekin Duck Club!

Love seeing your guys' pics!! Here's a picture of Merry, getting huge and feathery!
love.gif

Oh my goodness, they grow so fast, don't they? What a cutie!

I set up a baby pool in the basement for my two sweeties. They loved it, Charlie who won't swim in the bath tub was everywhere, dunking and swimming, it was wonderful. I had to chase her around the pool a hundred times to get her to bed. JoJo was mad at bedtime too! I'm about to let them play outside regardless of the outcome! They were so happy!

I set up a baby pool in the basement for my two sweeties. They loved it, Charlie who won't swim in the bath tub was everywhere, dunking and swimming, it was wonderful. I had to chase her around the pool a hundred times to get her to bed. JoJo was mad at bedtime too! I'm about to let them play outside regardless of the outcome! They were so happy!

Ducks love to swim!!

I filled an old sandbox for em until i get their pond fixed and they love it. They dont have many feathers yet and with that said when should i let them swin in deeper water?
Let them swim in deep water, that's fine. Just don't leave them unsupervised until their full feathers come in. Mine have always loved to dive and splash around even when they still had down. Just make sure you don't let them stay in the water for too long at this stage. Your ducks are adorable!

my zoo
1 doberman pintcher
2 cats one american long hair 1 true european black long hair
2 pekin ducks
6 red sex link chickens
5 gold fish

Back
Top Bottom