Pekin Duck Club!

Here is P.K(Pekin) and his son K.P (Khaki Pekin) also known as 'Wingtip' because he has some pekin white at the tip of his wings, which he still has after 2 months now. He is almost as big as his dad. Which is crazy considering he was the size of an egg when I hatched him with some ancona ducklings. :)
Considering PK is my only Pekin out of the 7 before the babies, I was lucky to pick an egg that turned out half pekin. Considering he was up against 2 male khaki and a rouen. :)
Love their names, they are adorable. Welcome to BYC!!

They are beautiful ducks!!!!

I think I'm gonna take a break from byc. I'm probably driving MCC crazy asking questions nonstop. I'm so worried about lily and JoJo. I know they have a great mama now and a great home. I miss them but I know their happy and MCC is awesome ! So what is my problem!?!?!? Lol. I'll check back in, in about a week. Well I'll try!!!! I don't know if I can make it that long!!!
he.gif
hugs.gif
It's only natural, it's like your kids grew up and moved out. Your worried and want to make sure they brush their teeth every night and eat a good meal. We all understand
smile.png

duckies 1230 I feel for you. I totally understand and have felt the same way when I had to rehome an animal. I couldn't go out to m ducks and pick any out to rehome. and expecially seeing them with another family (a great loving family). Its feels like powerlessness. I am praying your heart heals quickly and you can find joy and peace in seeing them with their new family. I'm sure they dream of you, tee hee, just tring to lift you up. :hugs

Introducing the newest members of the club........Brutus and Bruiser!

Dont let the fact that they are taking a 12 second nap fool you, they are full of energy and are fuzzy balls of destruction.

Introducing the newest members of the club........Brutus and Bruiser! Dont let the fact that they are taking a 12 second nap fool you, they are full of energy and are fuzzy balls of destruction.
Precious and so cute. They are baby birds but different birds. Birds, yes. Love.

They are beautiful ducks!!!!

I think I'm gonna take a break from byc. I'm probably driving MCC crazy asking questions nonstop. I'm so worried about lily and JoJo. I know they have a great mama now and a great home. I miss them but I know their happy and MCC is awesome ! So what is my problem!?!?!? Lol. I'll check back in, in about a week. Well I'll try!!!! I don't know if I can make it that long!!! :he

:hugs   It's only natural, it's like your kids grew up and moved out. Your worried and want to make sure they brush their teeth every night and eat a good meal. We all understand  :)

I am NOT brushing their teeth! Ohhh... Okay! I'll brush their teeth. :p

Back
Top Bottom