Pekin Duck Club!

SO cute!! Here's a video I got earlier.
love.gif

0.jpg
Oh, they are so cute. Love their peeping noises. And it is adorable how they always have to have body contact while they are preening. Lil' softies.

Well my baby ducks that I'm raising with two baby turkeys are inseparable to the point one of the turkeys almost died this morning. The turkey desided to go for a swim with the ducks and I wasn't outside with them. When I spotted him floating I thought it was over for the little guy. I managed to get him wrapped in a towel and kept rubbing him hoping it would help him breath and get any water out of him. After 2hrs he was back up and moving and he is back out with his buddies.

I will have to close the turkeys up when the ducks go swimming until the turkeys realize they are not ducks. I'm so glad it was a happy ending.
How sweet the 4some is so close. Great pic of all of them snuggling. That pool incident was a scary read. Congratulations on saving the turkey's life. Silly little turkey. I am so very happy the ending was a happy one. Thank goodness. Great idea to lock them up while the web footed ones swim.

Back
Top Bottom