Pekin Duck Club!

Well, our little duck just died. Within minutes of getting him out of the warm water, he died. So sad.
1f622.png

Quote: If it's too expensive, talk to them, many have grants in place that will pay for this. Definitely something I would do just in case it's some type of disease, then you would know how to treat your other one if it gets sick. Refrigerate, do not freeze, and call them in the morning.

-Kathy

If medicated feed is bad for ducks then why would they sell it. I use Purina flockck raiser but I saw Purina has a brand medicated with probiotics and since my ducks have poopy problems, I think that would be great. If its medicated with probiotics why would it be bad? I'm just saying. I figured buy a little bag, see if it works and move on. Yet I would never want to intentionally hurt them

If medicated feed is bad for ducks then why would they sell it. I use Purina flockck raiser but I saw Purina has a brand medicated with probiotics and since my ducks have poopy problems, I think that would be great. If its medicated with probiotics why would it be bad? I'm just saying. I figured buy a little bag, see if it works and move on. Yet I would never want to intentionally hurt them

From Purina:
Quote:
Did you know that Purina make a medicated version of Flock Raiser? Here it is:

-Kathy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom