Pekin Duck Shrink Bag Size

rick54

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 5, 2013
Rockford, Michigan
Could someone who has experience with the hot water shrink bags and raising Pekin ducks for meat please tell me what size shrink bag you're finding works best with duck?

Thank you for your reply and pics. I'll store that size away in my notes. Is there one specific supplier you like to use for your bags?
Again, thank you!

I would like to know too. That is a pretty wrap job. Im pretty sure I went overboard freezing mine. I wrapped in saran, then bagged it in special bag roll that came with my old "seal a meal" then turned it over and bagged & sealed them again. Im pretty sure they dont make bags for my old machine anymore so an alternative would be great!

I'm in Canada so probably does not make sense to go with my supplier plus you need to buy a couple thousand for a minimum, if you were in Canada I could sell you some but does not make sense with you in the US. There are a couple US sites that sell small amounts, off the top of my head, www.poultryshrinkbags.com, www.texaspoultryshrinkbags.com, www.cornerstone-farms.com, couple others I can't remember right now. Go with the curved bottom ones, they seal way nicer than the square bottom ones.

Back
Top Bottom