Pekin ducks!

girl or boy??? Tame or not?? If it was tame and healthy, i would pay 10 or 15 bucks. Are you trying to sell it or buy it??? if you are selling it, I would calculate how much the duckling was, and how much money you spent on feeding and stuff, then decide how much it is worth to you, and charge based on that. :)

images

Welcome to BYC!

I have no idea. But you might ask this question in our Ducks section. They might know the answer to this question...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

I would imagine it would be whatever the market will bare. A rare breed duck would sell for a lot more than a common one. Show quality more than a pet. Female more than a drake, etc.

Everyone wants to buy low, and sell high. Are you buying or selling? You might want to surf the BYC buy,sell, trade auction and see what prices others are asking.

I'm selling. I have 4, 2 makes 2 females. They're tame but not very friendly lol they're so mean to my mallards and keep the place filthy! My chickens are a thousand times cleaner than my pekins and mallards! I got a lady wantin to buy a female. I told her $12....I got the pekins for free and haven't paid much for feed. They eat just about anything lol

Back
Top Bottom