1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pekin, Runners and Sebastopol geese. photos inside

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gofasterstripe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Due to unforseen circumstances and a heavy heart I am having to sell all my animals.
    4 Sebastopol geese. 1 curly grey, 1 curly sb, 2 smooth. Born April 16th this year. No idea what sex they are
    Pekin Ducks, 8 females and 3 drakes
    Indian Runners. females are blue, chocolate, fawn & white, silver, lav, white
    drakes are blue, silver, white.
    I also have 5 week old babies that are trout, silver and white and I have babies hatching as we speak.
    They are a nice mix of Metzer and Holderreads ducks. All ducks $10 each and babies $5 each. I would like to sell in groups so I am not left with a bunch of drakes. All ducks and geese have been properly fed and loved but look rough just now due to molt but we all know how that is.
    I also have 3 miniature horses, pasture ornaments that I have loved on, fed and look at for the past 4 years. I also have a pony mule and 2 wether goats.
    These are all my babies and its breaking my heart that I have to do this. If you are interested you can email me as BYC says my inbox is full but I know fine well its empty!!! [email protected] and put BYC in the header. Please do NOT press buy it now.
    Thank You

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  2. gofasterstripe

Silver Runners are sold. Thank You

3. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Wish we could help.we have a pond in gray court, but right now we live in cowpens.I would be afraid to get some ducks and something eat them.hope you have better luck....

4. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    Awe, I wish you were closer to me. I would have taken those geese in a heartbeat. [​IMG] I hope you find good homes for them.

5. gobblerunfarms

gobblerunfarms Out Of The Brooder

what are you asking for the geese?

6. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    If I shipped you a box, could you send a goose back? I would love to help but being so far away that may be tough.

7. aineheartsyou

aineheartsyou Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    I am so sorry to hear that you have to sell your babies [​IMG]

8. gofasterstripe

All I have left for sale is the trio of white Holderreads Runners, $30 for 1 drake 2 hens and also still for sale the 6 week olds, 4 trouts, 1 white with a coloured tail, 1 silver. I havent sat still long enough to see who is who but I did hear 1 o 2 of them quacking earlier when I was out there $30 for the 6

9. PsychicChicken

PsychicChicken New Egg

May 15, 2011
    I wish you weren't so far away. We live in Kingston, GA. We are looking for a couple of geese to add to our 3 chicken household. Hope you find homes for all of them. Good luck.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by