Pekin x Runner Duck cross. **THEY'RE HERE**PICS!!**

Here are some of the latest photos of the Pekin / Runner crosses. They're about two weeks old now.

100_9773.jpg

100_9784.jpg

100_9802.jpg

100_9810.jpg

AMAZING! I will be following this thread. I just purchased 3 pekins, two black runners and 3 rouen ducklings, not to mention the dozen bantams, and a small flock of buff orps and ameraucanas. I looked everywhere for pics of pekinXrunners! I am interested to see any newer pics you are willing to share as I plan on crossing my pekin and runners
smile.png

oh my goodness, that little dark one looks just like the Indian runner i used to have i love her color lol.

Hi, Someone on this thread might be helpful. I was sold a white duck as an Indian Runner but she does not have the upright stance. She is light bodied, orange bill, confident and inquisitive nature. I am thinking she must be a cross and am wondering what combination it might be? Any help from experience/expertise appreciated... Thanks Simon

i wanna know if runner pekin crosses will set cus i have a hen runner and a pekin drake and would like there offspring to set and i dont no if they will cus runners normaly dont set but pekins do does anyone know the odds if they are likely to are not

Back
Top Bottom