Pellet stove exhaust

Kayla's Lunch

Crowing
5 Years
Jun 9, 2018
Maryland
Because of rules and regulations and the way our yard is laid out, we had to put our coop up against our house, next to our kitchen. We have a pellet stove in our kitchen and it vents directly out into the run. Does anyone know if that is a problem? It vents about 4 feet off the ground. It is located pretty close to the side of the coop. In case it matters, here are the dimensions of the run: 12' x 12' with 4' x 12' coop that is in the run but raised up 2'. Thanks!

Because of rules and regulations and the way our yard is laid out, we had to put our coop up against our house, next to our kitchen. We have a pellet stove in our kitchen and it vents directly out into the run. Does anyone know if that is a problem? It vents about 4 feet off the ground. It is located pretty close to the side of the coop. In case it matters, here are the dimensions of the run: 12' x 12' with 4' x 12' coop that is in the run but raised up 2'. Thanks!
Please post some pics of the scenario.

Pellet stoves are high output with low emissions and that's why they can vent straight out. I was hoping someone had first hand knowledge of them. I can't seem to find the information I need on the safety of the emissions once it is outside. Here is a picture. Ignore the mess in the run. We are still working on it. The mess on the side of the house is from the trees that used to be there before we had to cut them down for the chickens.

pellet stove vent.JPG

Back
Top Bottom