Pending pickup - Porcelain Bantam d'Uccle Cockerel Rooster - Washington State

Sudsy Chick

Songster
8 Years
Apr 28, 2011
Washington State
I have a porcelain, bantam d'Uccle Cockerel (young Rooster) for sale.

He was hatched on Mother's Day and is eleven weeks old.

He has been raised by a large fowl broody mama and outside since hatch.

He free ranges with the rest of my flock; a mix of large and bantam chickens. He does crow, but does not do it incessantly.

Send a Private Message to arrange for pickup; or delivery may be arranged depending on location if you cover gas.

With the current heatwave, no shipping.

Last edited:
The initial rooster was sold, however, the second-in-line rooster is still available, and you have great timing as I was going to list him this weekend!
smile.png

You can see him in photo #4, he is the rooster on the left with the smaller waddles. He is very nice, and has stayed with us for such a long time because he barely crows.

I'm in the Kirkland area. I am currently at work, but can take more photos tomorrow.

thank you for replying. Have to think about it, I might be looking for a rooster/hen pair (there were a few listed on Craig's list) as my lone Mille Fluer hen is older and a young rooster by himself might be too much for her! He looks young and cocky!
smile.png

We are on the Olympic Peninsula but go to Seattle every week for mom care.

his gentleness might be perfect for Mille (as we call her!) as she was a 'rescue' hen and can be skittish. We got her for our older rooster, Studdily, when his last sweetheart died. Studdily was killed last night, a real heart break for us. He was the last of our English Game roosters. It is quiet here this morning for the first time in 30 years.

Might you have a hen for sale to go with your rooster?

thank you.

Penney

Hi Penney;

Sorry, been in meetings all day. I wish I was playing with chickens instead!

I was not planning on selling our porcelain d'uccle pullet (she is not laying yet), however, I may be persuaded if she got to stay with her closest flock mate (the rooster
smile.png
).

Both were hatched on mother's day, so they are about 18 weeks old, laying starts around 24 weeks.

The girl would be $25, they boy $15. Let me know if you're interested.

take care; dawn

They are lovely, but I am partial to chickens with red! (have had Old English Game bantams for over 30 years, but took in this Mille Fleur d'Uccle two years ago, an older rescue hen) I think I found a red/white Mille Fleur Cochin Rooster in Renton. Never had Cochins, they have no tails! Though yours is the same breed as my Mille, the Cochin does look like her because of the coloring and markings. I think I might get him. Thank you for your replies.

this is Mille, who is all alone now....

They are lovely, but I am partial to chickens with red! (have had Old English Game bantams for over 30 years, but took in this Mille Fleur d'Uccle two years ago, an older rescue hen) I think I found a red/white Mille Fleur Cochin Rooster in Renton. Never had Cochins, they have no tails! Though yours is the same breed as my Mille, the Cochin does look like her because of the coloring and markings. I think I might get him. Thank you for your replies.

this is Mille, who is all alone now....
She's beautiful
smile.png
Good luck with your new rooster, I'm glad Mille won't be alone for long.

Back
Top Bottom