Penedesenca and Empordanesa hatching eggs...

I'm getting lots of Black Penedesenca eggs these days. They started back up in December this winter.

Black Penedesenca are the only breed I currently raise. They have become my favorite breed for so many reasons. From the meat quality, to dark eggs, tendency to be setters, respect for fences keeps fencing costs low, non-aggressiveness of the roosters toward humans, extremely wary for daytime predators, excellent foraging ability, etc.. It took me about a year to find my base stock.

The following fertile egg prices include priority mail shipping and the foam egg shippers.
6+ - $30
12+ - $40
18+ - $55
24+ - $65

I select the darkest most uniform eggs available, I'll ship them priority mail and packed in special foam egg shippers.
The eggs will be marked with the day they were laid.

I can send pictures of the roos and hens. Many of the pictures of blacks on the penedesencausa site are my birds.

For an additional fee, I could send 2 shipments to increase the likelihood that they would arrive in good condition considering any box could get some rough treatment.
If you choose to order, let me know as nearly as possibly when you would like them shipped and I'll contact you the day they ship out.

Hello,

I see that you have posted that you raise Black Penedesenca Chickens and sell fertile hatching eggs. Do you have them available at this time? If you do would you please send me a picture of the birds, as well as a picture of the eggs? I am curious to see the darkness.

Please and thank you .

Back
Top Bottom