Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Meet-up chat/planning thread

hide.gif
Is anybody bringing Fried Chicken ????
hide.gif

Well, my chicken friends, I am not going to be there today
hit.gif
There are WAAAY too many germs trying to take down me and my family, and I don't want to make everyone sick. I even stayed down all day yesterday (which I don't do) to try and feel better today, but whatever virus this is, it has a second part or we caught what Ella's pediatricians' staff all seemed to have. Lots I wanted to share with all my new friends, BUT NOT THIS. I've been soooooo looking forward to seeing all of you. And Thanks Galgo for opening up your home so everyone could meet. Let me know how it goes and send pics. Maybe if everyone is up for it at a later date I will just cook like crazy and invite everyone to come .......cuz this is a bummer.

not sure if Hubby will make it there today, but i still plan on coming.......darn combines pulled in last night to take barley off, he doesn't want to let straw lay on the ground to long..........Bad timing....anyone up for a straw baling party..

I will have my own table.

Ok, thanks!
I'll be sending some herbs and annuals with motherhen as well as some handmade tote bags and rice bags! :D

Sounds good! I will send some empty bags back w/her if she doesn't mind.

Well, my chicken friends, I am not going to be there today :hit There are WAAAY too many germs trying to take down me and my family, and I don't want to make everyone sick. I even stayed down all day yesterday (which I don't do) to try and feel better today, but whatever virus this is, it has a second part or we caught what Ella's pediatricians' staff all seemed to have.  Lots I wanted to share with all my new friends, BUT NOT THIS.  I've been soooooo looking forward to seeing all of you. And Thanks Galgo for opening up your home so everyone could meet.  Let me know how it goes and send pics.  Maybe if everyone is up for it at a later date I will just cook like crazy and invite everyone to come .......cuz this is a bummer.

This is a huge bummer. : ( I hope you an Ella feel better soon!!

not sure if Hubby will make it there today, but i still plan on coming.......darn combines pulled in last night to take barley off, he doesn't want to let straw lay on the ground to long..........Bad timing....anyone up for a straw baling party..

Fried chicken sounded good! Darn combines... Who is going to keep an eye on you now?

Back
Top Bottom