Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Meet-up chat/planning thread

Also, how often are their swap/meets in Pa, where can I get info? Or will it be on this thread? I've had chickens for a while but now I would like to get to know other chicken peoples, cuz we are awesome!, and make new connections.

Also, how often are their swap/meets in Pa, where can I get info? Or will it be on this thread? I've had chickens for a while but now I would like to get to know other chicken peoples, cuz we are awesome!, and make new connections.

I think it is SilkieSensation who has a link to a web page which lists shows and swaps... if she doesn't post it I will dig through my history to find it, but only after I have a nap (worked last night, starting to have trouble focusing)

We haven't had a Pa get together yet this year, but a lot of interest in it and possible location in mid state so more folks can attend.... the more the merrier!

I think it is SilkieSensation who has a link to a web page which lists shows and swaps... if she doesn't post it I will dig through my history to find it, but only after I have a nap (worked last night, starting to have trouble focusing)

We haven't had a Pa get together yet this year, but a lot of interest in it and possible location in mid state so more folks can attend.... the more the merrier!
waiting on some dates to get thrown around so people can start setting calendars!!!
ya.gif
...I can go anytime!!! So, I don't count
tongue.png

Thank you Fisher for finding that info!!

Back
Top Bottom