Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hi! Are you the one that posted on the FB PA livestock and pet classified page as well for eggs? [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    MY 1 DUCKY IS HATCED!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG TOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SERIOUSLY OMG DUCK DUCK QUACK DDUCK YAYYAYYA

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Sweetness!!!!!!!

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Heather......I was flipping and inspecting that chick. And I believe its a she! She has a wee patch of yellow fluff in front of the legs below the belly.

5. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

That's GREAT!!! so cool..[​IMG]

6. LittleMissPurdy

Welcome[​IMG]..E.Petersburg here, soon to be North Bend-(Clinton Co.)...glad to have ya!..

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Congrats! [​IMG]

Waiting for pics [​IMG]

8. LittleMissPurdy

Heather, that is soo neat!! I really can't wait to start all this[​IMG]..is that a specific- "candeling" light?..I'm wondering how that egg is staying on there..[​IMG]

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Okay ya'll. I'm gonna be on the lookout for some eggies too. Marans and Wellies are on the top of the list. And well I would hatch about most anything right about now. Hopefully gonna hatch some quail out as well. Gonna raise up some wellies for Bruce. Speaking of the devil he should be back online any day now. Was on the phone with him earlier and he said in my current state I should stay away from ebay and maybe even suspend my account temporarily lol. He lost all the wellies he had from whitmore farms. Would like to raise up some more babies. The girls are getting involved.(the two in the pics) the wee one likes the chicks and chickens, but she is not old enough to do much but ask if we are gonna "chicks food?" is what she says to me. The oldest two have started making chick books to track the progress of the chicks. Tonight we tried the father sexing and they are going to track the chicks through notes and pictures to see how they come out. [​IMG]

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

My purebred Wellies won't be available until Spring. The cockerel is only 10 weeks (i think) old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by