Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some hatching eggs for my incubator. I'm located in Pottstown, so in or around there would be great. If anyone has any could you please let me know what you have and how much you'd want for them. Thanks so much
smile.png
Hi! Are you the one that posted on the FB PA livestock and pet classified page as well for eggs?
smile.png

MY 1 DUCKY IS HATCED!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG TOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SERIOUSLY OMG DUCK DUCK QUACK DDUCK YAYYAYYA

Okay ya'll. I'm gonna be on the lookout for some eggies too. Marans and Wellies are on the top of the list. And well I would hatch about most anything right about now. Hopefully gonna hatch some quail out as well. Gonna raise up some wellies for Bruce. Speaking of the devil he should be back online any day now. Was on the phone with him earlier and he said in my current state I should stay away from ebay and maybe even suspend my account temporarily lol. He lost all the wellies he had from whitmore farms. Would like to raise up some more babies. The girls are getting involved.(the two in the pics) the wee one likes the chicks and chickens, but she is not old enough to do much but ask if we are gonna "chicks food?" is what she says to me. The oldest two have started making chick books to track the progress of the chicks. Tonight we tried the father sexing and they are going to track the chicks through notes and pictures to see how they come out.
big_smile.png

Okay ya'll. I'm gonna be on the lookout for some eggies too. Marans and Wellies are on the top of the list. And well I would hatch about most anything right about now. Hopefully gonna hatch some quail out as well. Gonna raise up some wellies for Bruce. Speaking of the devil he should be back online any day now. Was on the phone with him earlier and he said in my current state I should stay away from ebay and maybe even suspend my account temporarily lol. He lost all the wellies he had from whitmore farms. Would like to raise up some more babies. The girls are getting involved.(the two in the pics) the wee one likes the chicks and chickens, but she is not old enough to do much but ask if we are gonna "chicks food?" is what she says to me. The oldest two have started making chick books to track the progress of the chicks. Tonight we tried the father sexing and they are going to track the chicks through notes and pictures to see how they come out. :D

My purebred Wellies won't be available until Spring. The cockerel is only 10 weeks (i think) old.

Back
Top Bottom