Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Saigon Cafe is like 5mins. from my house!! never tried them, going to have to try them before we go!!..You have got to try the Spring rolls..[​IMG]..Yeah,they are that good!!, Thai food has alot of nuts/fruit in it, real good stuff. Their tea is..strong, good but, be ready..haha . Can't remember what kind I got..I like green, so... going w/ that..haha I really am glad my head is attatched, because I'd hate to have to be responsible for that too[​IMG]..Have a Great New Year!!

2. KMKocher

KMKocher New Egg

Oct 22, 2012
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for some hatching eggs for my incubator. I'm located in Pottstown, so in or around there would be great. If anyone has any could you please let me know what you have and how much you'd want for them. Thanks so much [​IMG]

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I heart white eggs!!!!! You can see so much more! Day 2 in the bator and I can see babies!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    YAY!!

And I agree. I love the look of all the colors I have in the bator right now, but can't see a thing!

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hi Kel! My Roo died : ( wont have anything until spring

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    AWESOME!!

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Not always. Ray can attest to the fact that I went to his house to buy 1! egg laying girl to guide the rest. I ended up buying one ugly half molted hen and two pullets and came home with a BCM roo that was picked on by his brothers. So if we were to trace my current obsession it would trace back to the wonderful man we call Ray in PA. [​IMG]

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    okay I just wanna hug her too. Yep I'm am animal hugger too. People,animals...yep hug em all.

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome! Lots of great eggs available around here!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by