1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

2. Pngzv

Pngzv Out Of The Brooder

go steelers!

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Mine have more of a Mormon setup. The girls have sister wives lol

4. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Head ache is better ... If I stay reeeally still! Thank you for the well wishes.
    Ropo, glad that wash cloth came out. Ask me about a $4,500 vet bill with the dog still not making it. They said it looked like a sock. Well, it turned out to be rawhide, but I am so stinkin' worried about anything DH's dog eats now.
    Ropo (again) I think it was you that posted about worming quarterly. Is there an egg tossing period? Can I tell my husband there is, so I can throw the eggs at him?[​IMG]
    Chad, nice pic of the snake. I used to walk my hamsters (they even went to the grass to potty, then returned to the sidewalk) and my fish (in the bowl!!!!). I was a strange teen.

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Just as a teen eh? [​IMG]

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Woah!! I'm no longer overrun with chickens LOL

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    You've always been chicken obsessed.

8. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I know. When Marley came in, I was relieved and laughing at him! He never gave any indication he was feeling off. If Marley ever skipped a meal, he'd be going right to the vet. I refuse to feed rawhide to my dogs. Way too many issues with it.

Yes, it was me that posted about worming quarterly. Since it is not licensed for poultry it doesn't give a withdrawal period. I've hatched from those eggs, eaten from those eggs, given them to dogs, etc. No ill effects. If you'd like, you could wait a week to be safe.

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Chad! you are TOO much! oh, and your girls look sooo sweet, just LOVE pics of kids holding peeps.

MC: I don't believe you have to worm your chickens in order to throw eggs at your husband. At least in my house, you don't.

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    [​IMG]

My Sweet Bella. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by