Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh Sally! I say this very thing to myself EVERY time!!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Mama- I am so happy he loves his dragon!! they are so cool! I used to have our Mojo sit with me at the computer for hours and he would bask in the lamp! he loved crickets and wow could he go fast when he wanted one. We had a harness for ours... do you have one yet? they are safer for outside, we took ours to soccer games and all.... everyone loved him... this is going back 11 years! lol he lived 5 or 6 years !!! he was an old man!

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Of course they are in love with me! I feed them and give them treats and water. They were used to having Copper dominate the neighborhood.

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh what an awesome idea!!! Aiden would love that!

5. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    That's how Jack, my lav Amer. was. He'd find a place to go roost at 4pm like an old man and to heck with the biddies. But, I put in more pens with more roosters, and now he stands there, gettin' it done, looking another rooster in the eye, as if to say, "Now, that's how ya do it, son!" Craziest thing. The chicken barn has become one big orgy now, where all the roosters compete. I try to not think about it when I'm up there because it seems so wrong. Just....so....wrong....

6. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    As if you could get any more awesome! Holy crap. [​IMG]

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Have a Great New Years!

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL. I could see you walking the bearded dragon with a bantam silkie in a purse[​IMG]

I had an iguana I would walk. .Bubba would get his harness on and run around outside.

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I have other roosters around, just not in the same pen. My BCM roo would get the job done with 8 girls. Maybe it's an Americauna thing.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Chad Tell the girls I love their pics!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by