Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I did also want to say that it takes hens a while to warm up to a rooster sometimes, especially if he is a d**k.............
Those hens are so warm you cant go in there and touch them without them squatting and haunching to get into ramming position. He'd have to be half blind and geographically challenged not to be able to do it. Heck maybe he needs a GPS, a flight controller and neons on the girl's vents
lau.gif

OUT of 5 Ancona Duck eggs set Dec 4th.... 4 are pipping away nicely and one pipped the small end and I took her out when I seen it, and freed her sweet beak. BUT I figured I could open the bator since the others are pipping soundly..... But I think she got too much fluid and her beak area is sticky gooey. I am not giving up hope yet, but I sure dont think she is gonna make it poor thing.... her beak looks all yellow and cute too!

I had 5, YES 5 thermometers and calibrated that incubator..... All my eggs hatch 2 days early....

THOUGHTS on the FAN??? I think maybe its the fan that makes them hatch too soon, IS THIS POSSIBLE?? The computer fan really blows that air in there.
I just CANT figure it out.. But I shouldnt complain, I have all 5 duckies, well at least I do for now... poor weeee ducky
Did I miss the pictures ???

To sleep or not to sleep....
the dilemma of working nights, if I sleep now I will not sleep tonight, but if I stay awake i will be a ------- by mid afternoon. ( you fill in the blank, hubby has a few words that fit nicely )..
I also have to go to dinner today with the in laws, this one comes to mind.

Do you think your birdies have worms? I you are not sure, I wouldn't do anything. You can always take a fecal to the vet, usually around $15.00 to check it, or you can do a check yourself, sometimes you can see them. I try not to over medicate. You can't use the eggs after treatment. The amount of time depends on which dewormer you use.
i am sure.

i am sure.

Get some Safeguard for goats . 1 3mL syringe and a plastic cup. Gather 1 syringe full of the Safeguard and squirt it into the plastic cup. Get 3 syringe fils of water and squirt them into the plastic cup. Stir together well to make sure they are mixed. Bantams get .5 mL and standards get 1 mL directly into their mouth. Only need to do this once every 3 months.

I had kn
Those hens are so warm you cant go in there and touch them without them squatting and haunching to get into ramming position. He'd have to be half blind and geographically challenged not to be able to do it. Heck maybe he needs a GPS, a flight controller and neons on the girl's vents :lau

I had one of these! He was blind in one eye. When a hen squatted for him, he would get all ready, hop on top, get most of the way there then stand up and kind of say "this is too much work..." And get off of her!

Back
Top Bottom