Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Just got home from going to Williamsport for some dog food and RED ROBIN!

Roads were not great going there, but much better on our way back. We have a total of 14" on the hill up to my birds. NOT cool man...

And story!!!

Marley is our chocolate lab. He is about 9 years old. I got him from the shelter and changed his name from "Rommie" to "Marley." Anyway, he started fitting into that name immediately. Would eat random things, refused to use the bathroom outside (until we made him WATCH our other Lab...)

Well, today takes the cake. He went outside and apparently had a hard time of going number 2. We figured he had gotten into some food that made things move a bit slower. Anyway, he comes inside and I notice and extra thing "hanging" under his tail. Ah. PROBLEM. I yell at Brandon to stop and take him back outside. Brandon (hubby) says "Why?!" I told him there was an extra hanging bit on Marley. Brandon sees it and we just laugh and laugh as we take him back outside. I held Marley's head, Brandon tugged....

lo and behold!

A washcloth.

[​IMG]

I do love that dog! LOL! Even at 9 years old, getting into mischief!

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Did they tell you that they were from a hatchery?..people are doing this?! that's not so cool[​IMG]
    **Mama-great pic!!, He looks sooo happy!![​IMG], I had a garder- snake when I was younger..He was real neat..two orange and one yellow stripe, I did get him from a good shop. He lived for quite along time, it was cool feeding him..earth worms and for a real treat, I would put minnows from the bait store in his water bowl and he would "fish" them out !! Do you have to use some kind of special heat lamp-lighting? I used a "hot-rock".

3. LittleMissPurdy

OMG...wow[​IMG]

4. LittleMissPurdy

sorry Chad..[​IMG]

5. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    my husband says he should be cleaned out pretty good[​IMG]

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    OMG you are funny! [​IMG]

Red Robin is nice, but it's NO Sonic.

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    [​IMG]

8. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

The list seemed pretty long to me... and the 'pay in advance' thing to reserve chicks seemed really off to me also. Not something I'd be to keen on unless they were willing to allow a pick up in person and pay at time of pick up, not 2 or 3 wks in advance. I haven't priced newborn chicks much, are the prices even close to being in line for regular advertised hatcheries?

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    We have several different bulbs on him, a hot rock and a heating pad, lol! My boys like their room on the cooler side.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Chad electric out?? I missed something!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by