Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]..Hope you feel better soon...migraines are the pits!!![​IMG]

2. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
  3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
  4. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    1 more night of work,,,,,I feel like work is all I do anymore....suppose to be the last week of overtime for awhile, I hope so....

Fibrous dysplasia is the pits, my leg hurts so bad it's hard to get any sleep, ...

I am not even gonna try to catch up on the hundreds of post that i missed....

Sally how are those duck eggs coming along, I have candled and locked down, lost all the ancona, but the pekins are doing well ?/

chad if you are going to be in the area let me know in advance i can save you some Cot eggs, I only have a small flock right now about 6 eggs a day,but I will set them aside if you are gonna be in the area, it's also a mixed pen of reg and jumbo, really not much difference..

5. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Is that a bearded dragon?! Holy epic! My daughter loves dinosaurs, so I'm thinking of a lizard for her b-day :)

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    It is and that is just why my son wanted one too, lol!! I have been told they are great pets and so far, I agree!

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    That's quite the list they have going. I know last year someone on one of the Craigslists had a list of chicks they would have available...and then it turned out they were ordering from one of the Hatcheries and upcharging!

8. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Feel better!

9. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Yep, this is what I am thinking also.

10. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

I would NEVER pay in advance to an individual. I did that one time (my very first birds) and it was a disaster!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by