Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

MY 1 DUCKY IS HATCED!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG TOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SERIOUSLY OMG DUCK DUCK QUACK DDUCK YAYYAYYA
OM That is Awesome I want pictures I want pictures!!! I love baby ducks.....
wee.gif

Oh...ok...I know nothing about dogs. I can identify a toy poodle, a cocker spaniel (sometimes) and that's about it. I only knew what she was cause everyone's been talking about her.

LOL...sorry. I have lavender Ameraucanas, who I owe to like 5 people because I got carried away on ebay...but now they've stopped laying! So, I gotta sweet talk 'em. They were laying like crazy. I have black & blue copper marans, but not getting much from them, either, and been getting a few wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana pullet eggs, which are fertile. I've been putting a few of those & a few marans in as bonus eggs with the lav orders. The buckeyes are laying pretty well, but they're in with my redstars, so fertility probably isn't great. 15 hens to one roo. I did see him doing his thing with a buckeye hen, so that's good. The buckeyes come from SQ lines & the roo took a 1st place ribbon earlier this year via the lady I got them from. I get about a dozen eggs a day from the buckeye/red chicken pen, but the others are limited ATM. Brats.
I have gotten some of the neatest babies out BCM roo in with golden comets.

This is what the pullets come out looking like from the cross.

Okay, i am not gonna ever catch up so here is what i remember

Blarney,,, Bella is amazing, reminds me of my Casey boy, he was newfoundland, it's been 5 years and I still find dog hair in weird places.
Sally,,,, with the fascination you are having with the duck hatch, I understand if you decide to keep them...
Chad,,,, great picture of the little one, gonna be a mini chad..

To all those looking for eggs, if you want barnyard mixes I got plenty, you can pick up for free or I will ship for just shipping price...or I will bargain,,,

I can not believe i just slept for over 12 hours, I am so stiff it will take awhile to move,,,,need to thank the rest of the family, they are doing a great job at pitching in to get things done around here, even caught hubby running vacuum yesterday (blizzard coming over that one ).
life should calm down now, job has some help hired I just need to train them and hope they stay.

Wow! What a pretty bird! I love her! I got really cool birds from a friend's mixed eggs, which I can get for you guys, too. I'm supposed to get a SQ welsummer trio from the same lady the buckeyes came from. They are laying. I e-mailed her again...not promising anything, but may have a few eggs from them by Saturday when I head southbound :) You guys are welcome to whatever I have or can get. I'm headed to Gettysburg, about 4 hours down 81. I live in the far northeast corner of PA, far from you guys, but I do go down every now and again.

Back
Top Bottom