Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Yup..clinton co....San Clinton(Quentin)..FUNNY!![​IMG]..If your not ready for it, I'm sure it could "feel" that way.My mom says we only get 3 hrs. os actual sun because the mountains block it out...she is being dramatic..we get 5hrs...[​IMG]..ANYWAY, that hang gliding is neat to watch, I'm not into jumping off a perfectly stable mountain..but I know others enjoy it!! to each his/her own![​IMG]....Chicken"keeping" should be alittle -haha- more interesting w/ all the extra varmints around,will be havin' to take alittle-extra precautions, I think..

3. LittleMissPurdy

Very NICE!!!..haha, I really like those that look like me in the morning,Frizzle?..I'm not familiar w/ those,only enough to recognize..[​IMG]maybe..hee-hee...really nice looking roo!! Pretty[​IMG], your coop is big!..must be better to be able to actually get in there.

4. LittleMissPurdy

funny..[​IMG]...where do you get these awesome guys??!!

5. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]..babies!!!.aww,look at the tiny one...I don't think I would be able to put that one down!!! sooo cute![​IMG]

6. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG], sorry for all the posts guys...too much coffee!!! I'm done now [​IMG]..didn't mean to hog-it-up..[​IMG]

7. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I am just starting to read posts from yesterday, so forgive the late response. I was planning eggs n' pork steaks thismorning! Thank God DH didn't ask for Pork n Kraut. I may be PA Dutch, but I didn't grow up with it, and can only tolerate it.

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    It's a good thing I have my full growns....these eggs have been annoying! Still nothing...gonna chalk it up to an experience...and find me one of those broodies!

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    seriously though, they are still hatching, anyone needs a few chicks give a yell, I could deliver if you are not cross country,
    also the quail are up for grabs, good opportunity to start with just a few quail...these chicks are at my house which is a few miles away from the farm so there's no contact with my flock (I know some worry about that) ..Getting 5 to 6 quail eggs a day and my market has falling off till spring so I got eggs up for grabs also...

Where's Penta, have not seen her on lately, hope she isn't giving up on hatching..

10. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    give it a few more days, if your temp has been off even 1 degree it could delay a couple days.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by