Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Churches & Bars, yep-sounds like "home"..haha We have the gas-drillers now..up & down the mountains... those trucks are big!! We've got "Hyner-lookout", were all the hang gliders jump, real cool watching them. Cars & Chicks.sounds like a match made in heaven..[​IMG].

2. zinia8

zinia8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2011
    Reels Corner, PA.
    You are moving back to Clinton county right? My cousin use to go to church camp there.Per our Grandmothers request. Remember my cousins use to refer to it as San Clinton (Quentin). I can't remember where it was but it was real pretty there.
    Hang gliding is on my bucket list.

3. swataracreek

swataracreek Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. swataracreek

swataracreek Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    My Serama Roo- Bitzer

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    This is my life, and I do not consider lancaster county the mountains..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Blarney, I thought Irish had a traditional stew for new years,
    southerners ??? peas for new year's...

Fascinated, what are some other traditional meals, The only traditions my family ever had was not to run out of beer. and you never shoot dinner that has babies with it...unless they are older babies.

7. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    OH!!! and I forgot, Chickies are hatching, brooder room is getting quite loud, will get pics later today, I was lazy and never set the room back up after fall cleaning, so I am compromising and using old dresser drawers for now...

And chad, this hatch has a couple, looks like 8 so far, of cot quail, i only set them to see how fertility was, if you are interested you can have them...will let you know how many hatch if you want them. i have no sunday plans this week , could meet up someplace.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  8. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

And after opening presents you go out back to test fire them!

9. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I forgot about that, I was the only girl with 4 brothers, all I ever got was slingshots, they did not trust the girl to shoot untill I was a little older, but I got good with the slingshot,,,,,,still my weapon of choice...

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    YAY!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Well there was quite a breeze blowing this morning, and when it is only 18, that makes is **** cold at the bus stop!

I am so sad every one (except the youngest) went back today. [​IMG]I sure miss them when they are gone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by